1 DNA way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Clinical Programmer to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Work with internal study management team members, Bio-sample operation managers and external data vendors to define file format specifications and data transfer specifications for all non-CRF data collection and transfers to internal data operating systems or specific biomarker data repositories.
- Develop or review the data quality check specifications and generate programs using SAS or Spotfire to check the data quality and flag data issues for both non-CRF and CRF data.
- Generate visualization report for data quality check or medical data review.
- Assist lead clinical programmers on any other tasks if needed.
- This role requires the Programmer to be technically competent, have excellent customer service skills and a desire to engage customers in pursuit of new business opportunities. The role requires the programmer has extensive knowledge on various source of lab data especially biomarker data. The role also requires the Programmer to be positive, engaged, innovative and professional in their approach to their work.
- Ensuring personal compliance to all applicable SOPs, Policies and Compliance documentation.
- Keeping personal Training and training records (eg LSO) up to date.
- Delivering programming components of internal audits (for instance, PDQA) and external audits (includes FDA and MHRA Audits)
- Managing the level of Quality Control (QC) conducted by external vendors (specifically, FSP vendors) and managing QA of the programming deliverables and QC documentation, once it arrives into Evidence Generation.
Summary of Qualifications:
- At least 4 years’ experience of hands on clinical programming with solid experience in database creation, SAS programming, Spotfire, etc.
- Experience with Tableau, R, Python or any other languages is a plus.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new environment is highly desirable.
- Extensive knowledge and experience on clinical lab data or biomarker data are highly desired
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent collaborative and team-working skills, as demonstrated by working collaboratively with colleagues in other technical disciplines or at other geographical locations.
- Proven competence of development of software under a Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).