Clinical Programmer II
350 DNA Way, SSF35 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking Clinical Programmer II to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Clinical Programmer II
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Develop and document standard specifications for tabulation of clinical trial data; write programs to process, transform, and report in CDISC standard format (SDTM) for analysis.
- Perform QC and unit testing of SDTM domains.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain standard reports in Spotfire for data cleaning purposes.
- Customize standard report templates to produce study-specific data quality reports.
- Create patient profile reports.
- Collaborate with internal team and stakeholders to ensure deliverables meet timelines.
- Must have aBS or higher in statistical analysis, math, computer science, or equivalent degree and/or experience.
- Must have 5-8 years’ experience programming SAS in the life sciences industry.
- Minimum 5 years CDISC SDTM experience is required.
- Must possess a deep knowledge of base SAS programming.
- Experience extracting clinical data and developing reports.
- Experience working on a Unix-based platform.
- Participation in a regulatory filing is preferred.
- Experience in relational database language such as SQL is desirable.
- Biostatistics, statistical design and analysis experience a plus
- Ability to work well with others is required.
- Previous experience in clinical or statistical programming a plus.
- Multi-tasking and verbal and written communication skills essential.