Clinical Packaging Operator
600 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Clinical Packaging Operator to be part of our client’ s team in the South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Clinical Packaging Operator
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Final packaging of clinical pharmaceutical products following cGMP, PQS and Safety standards while maintaining a teamwork attitude to effectively manage production needs and meet the production schedule.
- This role provides you with an opportunity to learn within Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
- Attend cGMP' s, safety and on-the-job-training, as required.
- Maintain required training and qualifications.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Accurately maintain activity reports and forecasting models (i.e., CHRIS, Plansource).
- Support quality, safety and efficiency improvements.
- Adopt and maintain a teamwork attitude to effectively and efficiently manage production needs within the department.
- Complete appropriate process related documentation (including but not limited to the following: FNs, batch records, room/equipment use logs, etc) per cGMP.
- Perform printing, labeling and final packaging execution activities as assigned per appropriate procedures using appropriate automated systems in place with a focus on quality and efficiency.
- Perform receiving and delivery of products and materials as assigned per appropriate procedures using appropriate automated systems in place with a focus on quality and efficiency.
- Safely, setup, operate, and troubleshoot equipment and GMP systems, as appropriate.
- Effectively communicate any and all process related issues to production Lead/Supervisor, when necessary.
- Support training initiatives for the department.
- Environment requires gowning, gloves, steel toe boots and safety glasses (as required).
- Ability to work in controlled environments, as required.
- Candidates must be flexible to work overtime and adjust working schedule beyond normal work week.
- Ability to perform computer work and RF equipment, as required.
- Standing and Sitting is required for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to perform repetitive packaging work for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to perform visual label inspection for extended periods of time.
Summary of Qualifications:
- A minimum of High School and 2-4 years related Production experience and/or AA degree and 1 year Technical related experience.
- Have considerable knowledge of the job.
- Applies job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a wide range of semi-routine assignments and difficult tasks.
- Receives frequent supervision and instructions given for routine work and detailed instructions given for new activities or special assignments.
- Works on assignments that are generally routine in nature but may recognize the need for occasional deviation from standard practices.
- Makes limited decisions; operates within established policies and procedures.
- May make recommendations to management on operating policies and procedures.
- Contacts are typically with individuals within own department and occasionally with contacts outside own organization.
- Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data requiring some explanation or interpretation.