Client Services Lead
5945 Optical Court San jose, CA 95138
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Client Services Lead to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success. You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Client Services Lead
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Associates Degree required, but will consider equivalent work experience of 3+ years of client service experience in a contact center environment preferably in the healthcare or CLIA laboratory industry.
- Bachelors or Master’ s degree highly preferred, with 1+ years’ experience in a contact center environment preferably in the healthcare or CLIA laboratory industry.
- Act as first point of escalation to the Client Services team to answer questions and help resolve escalated issues from clients, patients, and Sales.
- Monitor and manage available staffing, coordinating resource assignment to ensure appropriate coverage for timely order entry and case closure.as well as Coaching and job mentoring of Client Services team members
- Responsible for the creation of training content and delivery for Client Service team members.
- Monitor and assess call quality and data captured by maintaining scorecards on all primary job functions including but not limited to the following topics: Phone etiquette, Customer service skills, accuracy of the information provided and data submission.
- Generate reporting and take action on contact center performance metrics to ensure responsive and efficient interactions.
- Responsible for facilitating customer training.
- Monitor and trend customer issues and use that information to recommend, document, and implement process improvements.
- Identify trends in QA scoring and share recommendations in calibration meeting.
- Documenting Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Ensure all tools, and technologies used to score and analyze quality monitoring data are functioning properly and effectively.
- Facilitate the auditing and monitoring toward compliance for all Client Services controlled documentation, including; work instructions, SOPs, and training documentation.
- Work with Client Services Leadership Team on the changes and maintenance of such documentation.
- May serve as a delegate for Quality and Regulatory Audit related visits and follow up items related to Client Services.
- Participate in and lead company or department projects and initiatives, as needed.
- As business needs require, perform the duties of the Client Service
Summary of Qualifications:
- Must have strong attention to detail and equal focus on quality.
- Strong organization and effective time management skills.
- Customer centric focus with ability to deliver exceptional service.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to identify and act on issues in order to impact customer satisfaction and test turnaround time.
- Must have strong verbal and written skills, along with the ability to accurately articulate observations to communicate within the team, internal, and external partners as needed.
- Ability to provide feedback to staff in a positive, upbeat, and confidential manner.
- Knowledge of PHI and HIPAA guidelines.
- Excellent people skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Superior people skills and demonstrated ability to work successfully in a team environment as well displaying strong decision-making skills.
- High ethical standards.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Intermediate skills with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software (e.g. NetSuite, Salesforce.com) Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to understand and follow laboratory procedures and also adhere to the laboratory’ s quality control policies.
- Must be able to type at least 45 words per minute with excellent accuracy.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds.