7555 Gateway Boulevard
Industry: Information Technology
Job Number: 16120
5 months Contract
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide superior customer service in supporting end users and C-Level executives.
- Work with software and hardware vendors for support when necessary to resolve complex problems.
- Resolve or escalate as appropriate and document steps taken.
- Install, configure, and maintain desktops, laptops, monitors, mobile devices and local printers.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems.
- Triage and respond to tickets created through the ticketing system in a timely and courteous manner.
- System administration; AD account creation, network folder permissions, mailbox creation, cloud based systems administration.
- Provide installation and support of VOIP telephone system, soft phones and the setup of video conference sessions.
- Provide support for network printers and scanners and place support calls when necessary.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with College degree or related experience
- Must have experience with Windows 7/10, Active Directory, Outlook/Exchange/O365.
- Deep knowledge of Windows operating systems and broad knowledge of Microsoft products (O365, SharePoint, etc.).
- Deep knowledge of networking, DNS/DHCP, Active Directory.
- Expert experience with computer hardware.
- Deep knowledge of technical ability across a wide range of hardware, software and mobile platforms.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.