Campbell, CA 95008
Position: Chief Architect (Engineer)
Term: Direct Hire
Location: Campbell, CA
We are looking for a talented software engineer with extensive experience in designing data products in public cloud environments, Microsoft Azure is preferred. The ideal candidate for this role should have extensive expertise in architecting and developing large-scale enterprise
software applications, creating data systems and advanced cloud solutions for analytics /
artificial intelligence.This task will also include consulting industry experts, evaluating
and selecting tools and processes in the enterprise technology.
** We are looking for someone who has built large scale data platforms**
Primary Responsibilities Include but Are Not Limited To
- This innovative architect will work to identify strategic direction with the technical and business
- He / she will remain at the forefront of cutting edge innovations and design trends leading to good decisions on technology.
- The architect will develop and review technical designs and decisions, improve the organizations ability to use public cloud platforms, create data products to manage streaming and batch data loads, implement machine learning and AI applications, and advance DevSecOps.
- In addition, he / she will facilitate understanding of the technological vision and architecture of
- the platform to the team, management and external audiences through white papers, conversations and other vehicles
- Bachelor' s or higher degree (computer science, biotechnology, electronics and electrical
- 10 + years of experience in leading large-scale, complex, distributed enterprise information
- systems design and/or architecture.
- Working experience providing public cloud solutions, ideally via Microsoft Azure
- Leading infrastructure developing streaming and batch work loaded data systems as well as IoT.
- Strong understanding of architecture at Microservice ML / AI / big data analytics trial
- Familiarity with the Relational and NoSQL databases
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal relationships, team coordination and communication skills with the technical and company stakeholders
- Experience in new technology and the concepts of design
- The experience of hands-on development with Java , C #, Scala and/or Python
- An industry / academic white papers, patents, publications, etc. reviewable portfolio
- Healthcare industry experience