Change Deployment Lead
350 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Change Deployment Lead to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Change Deployment Lead
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- This contract will be for deployment, change management and communications activities. As part of deployment, the activities in this project will need to maintain alignment with the timelines and communications coming from the global team while planning and executing a custom deployment plan within PDG.
- As a key member of the PDG Cornerstone project, the Deployment Lead will play a key role in ensuring the deployment plan meets its objectives on time and on budget. The Deployment Lead will primarily focus on the alignment of a deployment plan than meets the needs of PDG globally while maintaining alignment to the global project team. They will be responsible for the deployment plan, stakeholder change and communications, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles, and governance structures with an eye on maximizing adoption whilst minimizing resistance. In addition to the primary deployment lead role, the Deployment lead will also be expected to provide general project support in the context of project management methodology. The Deployment Lead is accountable for:
- Create a deployment, communication and change management plan
- Engage with global and local project stakeholders on details for deployment communications/change planning
- Plan, update, and integrate global project plans with local deployment, change and comms scheduling
- Serve as a strategist dedicated to communications/change for Business Services function, with a focus on crafting and executing a strategic communications plan development by supporting the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Be able to write, create and confidently visually present information using Slides/powerpoint to large audiences
- Develop effective, consistent content to present and build awareness of enterprise-wide initiatives
- Working with the PDG Business Sponsor to perform stakeholder analysis and management
- Support change management processes and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by the project
- Leading local project team activities
- Conducting impact analyses, assess change readiness for key stakeholders
- Attend required team meetings to help communicate outcomes and expectations to PDG individuals at all levels
- Track and maintain progress of local deployment activities
- Responsible for attending necessary meetings as required to provide QA input on planning strategy
Summary of Qualifications:
- Technical Skills:
- Excellent use of Smartsheet, Google Suite (Gmail, gCal, gDocs, Spreadsheet, Slides etc.)
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office suites
- Must have:
- Exceptional communication management skills with detail to strategy, 8+ years (preferably in global corporate communications, or communications-related field with in program level in release planning)
- Strong change management skills, knowledge and experience, 5+ years
- Experience supporting cross functional teams preferably in the pharma / biotech industry
- Superior planning skills on multiple complex projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong ability to write and edit
- Capacity to work well under pressure with ability to adapt to changing project requirements and deadlines
- Ability to assess priorities and manage many projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills, detailed-oriented and prioritization knowledge
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated work ethic and a commitment to delivering outstanding work
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office, 10+ years
- Capable of working independently and interdependently
- Change Management Certification or designation (CMP, CCMP or APMG certification)
- Communication management Certification or designation
- Ability to work flexible schedules to accommodate different global time zones
- Nice to have soft skills:
- PMP designation or equivalent PMI project mgmt methodology experience and knowledge, 5+ years
- Scrum and Agile knowledge and experience, 2+ years
- Experience or exposure to design and developing content for web pages
- Confident advocate of new ideas
- Self-motivated to achieve excellence
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially in listening, problem solving, and influencing
- Customer focused
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment with changing requirements
- Travel: 10-15%
- PMP Nice to Have