Cell Assay Analyst II
626 Bancroft Way, Suite D Berkeley, CA 94710 | Contract-to-Hire
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Cell Assay Analyst II to be part of our Client’ s team in the East Bay.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, and was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Cell Assay Analyst II
We are seeking a highly motivated Cell Assay Analyst II to join the Bioanalytical Development and Testing Services group. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and validation of Ligand-Binding Assays (LBA) for pharmacokinetic (PK), toxicokinetic (TK), biomarkers (PD) and anti-drug antibodies (ADA) and to support sample testing for nonclinical GLP and clinical studies.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Experience and knowledge of Ligand-binding assays (e.g., ELISA / MSD) applicable to Pharmacokinetic, Toxicokinetic, Biomarker and Immunogenicity studies is required.
- Prepare buffers and other reagents and solutions and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Experience with assay development, validation and sample testing in support of nonclinical GLP and clinical studies.
- Responsible for data interpretation and provide data summaries for method development, validation and sample testing.
- Document all work in lab notebooks or assay worksheets, follow established California standard operating procedures and adhere to Quality system standards and applicable company policies/guidelines.
- Review and check data generated from other staff as assigned.
- Write Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), assay procedures and reports.
- Time management and project management skills.
- BA/BS or MS in Biological Sciences.
- 1-2 year of relevant laboratory experience.
- Must have Ligand-binding assay experience.
- Large molecule experience required.
- Experience working in a GCP/GLP environment is desirable.
- Proficient in the use of basic computer applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Watson LIMS, Softmax™ Pro a plus.
- Must be able to use the required safety equipment such as face masks, respirators and gowning.
- Must be able to respond to safety system audible alarms.