1080 US Hwy 202 South, Building 500, Roo Branchburg, NJ 08876
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Calibration Technician to be part of our client’ s team in New Jersey. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Calibrates and performs preventative maintenance on process and laboratory instrumentation, including but not limited to pressure, vacuum, temperature, flow, conductivity, pH, speed and time. Analytical instrument (weighing, pipettes, etc) calibration knowledge preferred. Familiarity with manufacturing equipment/systems, including but not limited to autoclaves, glasswashers, purified water systems, refrigerators, freezers, incubators, centrifuges, chart recorders, clean rooms, and building management systems.
- Completes work orders accurately using GDP
- Meets all schedules for calibrations and preventative maintenance.
- Notifies Department Management when any instrument/equipment is nonconforming and follows up to ensure a timely response to the issue.
- Assists in troubleshooting and/or repairing of instrument or equipment problems.
- Performs unscheduled calibration activities as needed to support owning departments.
- Maintains technical department files (e.g. specification sheets, manuals).
- Maintains department supplies required for performing calibrations.
- Coordinates with RMS department contacts to ensure timely calibration and/or preventative maintenance of instruments and equipment.
- Assists with standard management including but not limited to tracking, sending out for calibration, and maintaining standards metrics.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Minimum High School Diploma. A.S. in Engineering, Electronics or Metrology preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience calibrating instruments in GMP environment, 5-7 years preferred
- Experience with Computerized Calibration Management Systems (CCMS), including but not limited to Prime Technologies’ ProCal, Blue Mountain Quality Resources’ Regulatory Asset Manager, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite