521 Cottonwood Dr., Suite 121 Milpitas, CA 95035
Bayside Solutions is seeking a CSR/Laboratory Technician to be part of our partner’ s team in the San Francisco East Bay Area.
This is a great opportunity for candidates in the medical device industry to help test and launch an improved product.
Our partner’ s culture relies on innovation, teamwork, accountability, and integrity.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a medical device organization.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Communicate with client each day through phone calls, emails, and live chats.
- Interact with clients to obtain any missing information required to test a specimen or report results.
- Interact with clients to provide updates on specimen status.
- Interact with clients to provide test results.
- Receive and accession test requisitions and samples.
- Design and execute laboratory testing according to standard procedures, make observations, and interpret findings.
- Conduct experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses using refined scientific methods.
- Organize and store all chemical substances, fluids, and compressed gases according to safety instructions.
Summary of Qualifications:
- A degree in a chemical, physical, biological or clinical laboratory science or medical technology from an accredited institution or the equivalent.
- Experience in operating electrical and nonelectrical laboratory equipment
- Experience handling potentially dangerous substances (flammable liquids, bio-hazards, etc.)
- 1-3+ years of customer service experience, preferably in healthcare/biotechnology.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.