6701 Kaiser Drive Fremont, CA 94555
Bayside Solutions is seeking a CAD Designer to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The CAD designer will be required to rely on experience and training to accomplish goals with minimal supervision.
- Create/update AutoCAD drawings (P&IDs, Facility flow Diagrams, AEP drawings, evacuation maps… etc.) based on projects as-built or change control redlines in EDMS (Engineering Document Management System).
- Support various projects. Work and communicate with BI project managers, engineers, and vendors/contractors about project needs, TOP requirements; retrieve/check-out engineering drawings/documents per request; assist in assigning new drawing document numbers; review project TOP (Turn-Over-Package) drawing CAD files per CAD standard (title, logo, xref mapping, revision control…); get files ready for importing into EDMS.
- Help manage engineering document electronic files (both drawings and tech documents) in EDMS. Import project record files, edit files per work orders and change controls, manage workflows.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or AA degree in Engineering, Science or drafting.
- Certified professional with AutoCAD is a plus.
- Proficiency in use of AutoCad and office software applications.
- At least 3-5 years of experience using AutoCAD to work on building floor plans, AEP drawings, flow diagrams and have good knowledge in drafting standards, layouts, xref files mapping, attributes.
- Effective verbal and writing English communication skill.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and coordinate project related activities.
- Good A/E/P Engineering background knowledge.
- Understand basic GMP environment, Biopharmaceutical industry
- Have very good customer service skills.
- Knowledge in Revit, or BlueCielo Meridian (EDMS application), or COMOs data management application is a plus.
- On the job training for BlueCielo Meridian and Maximo will be provided.