Business Process Analyst
475 E Grand Ave., SSF42 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking Business Process Analyst to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Business Process Analyst:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and improve business processes across designated areas of responsibility and critically review current processes for effectiveness, quality and simplification.
- Oversight, elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Maintain the current-state business process documentation and develop target future-state process models.
- Serve, as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to address process modeling related questions.
- Develop tools, templates and procedural documents, including process maps, and working documents to support the tactical application of business processes as required.
- Ensure appropriate documentation and controlled document requirements are identified and integrated in process maps (business requirements).
- With Business Process Manager oversight, ensure continuous process improvement through ongoing observation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Monitor and measure the realization of the benefits post process implementation to ensure quality, efficiency, and improvement is embedded in work practices
- Provide input to training and change management activities for new processes as needed
- Bachelor’ s degree and minimum 4 years of relevant program/project/process management experience in a business environment or Master’ s degree and 2+ years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with technical project management tools such as timelines, Gantt charts, statistical analysis, etc.
- Knowledge of operational excellence concepts and tools, such as value. stream mapping, business process redesign, lean, six sigma, modeling and simulation, cycle time reduction, etc.
- Knowledge of basic project management principles and concepts.
- Cross-functional understanding of clinical trial methodology and change management methodology.