475 E Grand Ave., SSF42 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Business Analyst to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The accepted candidate will join the software development team in bioinformatics department, playing a key role as an analyst by leveraging their analytical skills, and help the team to implement innovative technology solutions.
- Working directly with stakeholders and business partners to define, document, and manage requirements.
- Interacting successfully with software developers, technical architects, and support personnel to develop scope documents, design documents, storyboards, and process flow diagrams.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Biotechnology, Biology, Agronomy, or other related degree and 5 years of Business Analysis experience in Science related field.
- Thorough understanding of relational databases and query tools
- Experience in creating and documenting detailed requirements, user stories/specification by example, business processes, fit/gap analysis
- Experience working in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Strong quantitative abilities and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and process follow-through
- Able to work both independently and cross-functionally
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, excellent communicator with active-listening skills.
- Exceptional computer skills including fluency with Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyze and define business requirements and translate into technical solutions.