2841 Scott Blvd Santa Clara, CA 95032
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Business Analyst to be part of our client’ s team in the South Bay Area. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Coordinate between cross functional teams to transform user needs and product requirements into a complete description of software requirements and specifications.
- Write testable software requirements and specification following good requirement engineering practices
- Perform requirements analysis using tools such as use cases, workflow visualizations etc.
- Manage software requirements and changes using requirements management tools.
- Ensure end to end requirements traceability from voice of customer to software test cases
- Participate in product risk analysis, change/defect review, and design reviews
- Maintain compliance as required by regulatory bodies and the company’ s quality system
- Collaborate with UX in building user interfaces suitable for a regulated product.
- Communicate acceptance criteria for a given feature; clearly defining end user needs to development and test team members.
- Work with technical writers in providing end-user software documentation
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related disciplines. Advanced degree preferred
- 2+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development
- Knowledge of Gherkin
- Experience in software V&V is a plus
- Experience working in a FDA regulated industry. Experience in IVD industry highly desirable
- Working experience in Next Generation Sequencing technologies is a plus
- Good understanding of SDLC processes specifically Agile scrum methodology
- Experience with software development lifecycle management tools, such as HP ALM
- Strong writing, analytical, problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills