2578 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583
Principal duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Documents system parameters and formats, ensures hardware, and software systems compatibility and coordinates and/or modifies systems parameters.
- Assists in formulating and defining small project/system scope and objectives and developing detailed systems specifications from which programs will be written and that fit with the system architecture standards.
- Participates in evaluating existing systems and procedures to identify deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
- Assists with analyzing, developing and revising existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- Works with IT team through coding and implementation to ensure product matches envisioned result.
- Provides assistance in developing detailed requirements with business partners and system definition.
- Reviews, drafts, and outlines simple systems specifications, screen designs, and reports from which programs will be written and that fit with the system architecture standards.
- Ensures compliance to departmental processes or procedures related to supported systems.
- Provides support as a subject matter expert to department or business units for small/less complex business applications or system processes.
- 5 years of experience with design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models