2578 Camino Ramon Dublin, CA 94568
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Business Analyst with Contact Center experience to be responsible for providing basic to moderately complex information and analysis to support overall management of a business unit/department
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
Principal duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and document business, functional and data requirements for multiple Contact Center initiatives.
- Collaborate with vendors, technology partners, subject matter experts, product management and business owners to establish detailed requirements and prioritization to build new capabilities such as speech recognition, analytics, voice biometrics, knowledge tools and ChatBots.
- Conduct acceptance testing and define UAT plans for business partners.
- 7 years’ Business Analyst experience using Waterfall with 2 years’ Agile experience writing User Stories
- 2 years’ Contact Center and Cisco Call Distribution experience
- AI background is a great plus