2578 Camino Ramon Dublin, CA 94568
Principal duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading and coordinating end to end Data Quality implementation initiatives while driving data quality issue remediation initiatives.
- Write SQL queries with profiling and data quality management functions.
- Collaborate with cross functional business and IT teams and facilitate effective meetings.
- Diagnose and identify root causes of issues then provide recommendations for improvement in data.
- Coordinate with IT on project plans while collaborating with business stewards for timely data remediation.
- Provide subject matter expertise within data quality working groups and management committees.
- Create business process flows, flow charts, power point presentations and documenting procedures and processes.
- Bachelor’ s degree with 7 years experience as a Business Analyst.
- 5 years of Data Quality/Issue Management experience with Regulatory, Finance and MDM projects using Tableau, Informatica IDQ tools.
- Working knowledge of Data Governance functions like metadata management, data lineage/mappings and data metrics reporting.
- Banking or Financial experience preferred.