Business Analyst IV
1 DNA Way, M/S: 66 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Business Analyst IV to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to save patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Business Analyst IV
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Multinational pharmaceutical organization is undergoing a Digital Transformation in the Pharma Technical Development department. As part of this program, there are two initiatives … Automated Documentation Generation and Molecular Nomenclature that need a business analyst. Primary stakeholders include teams based at the client site in the California and Germany.
- An experienced, organized individual is needed in Business Analyst role, to assist with Project Documentation: Requirements, Functional Specifications, QA Testing Support, and UAT Support as described:
- Project Documentation: Vendor resources will be leveraged heavily for this project. Documentation skills required may vary from tracking vendor documentation deliverables -- to authoring documentation such as Functional or Detailed User Requirements for very small, low-complexity groups.
- QA Testing: Coordinate with QA Testers to schedule testing, gain access to systems for remote testers, and ensure testing is documented per quality standards/templates.
- User Acceptance Testing: Compile test Scripts for small, low-complexity groups.
- Coordinate meeting schedules between groups, project team, and vendor team.
- Assist Project Manager with administration of the project such as routing documents for approvals, managing final versions in repository, coordinating logistics for onsite resources, etc.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree in MIS or similar degree; or, extensive experience in IT/SDLC projects
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Must be able to produce high quality documents and ‘ how-to’ guides for project processes
- Experience supporting enterprise Document Management Systems
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Sound demonstrable comprehension of SDLC
- Familiarity with Sharepoint and Google Documents is highly desirable
- Confident, comfortable interfacing with customer groups
- Professional written & verbal communication skills
- Time Management: Comfortable and experienced in managing meeting schedules
- Experience with Functional Specification authoring and review
- Preferred Additional Qualifications & Experience:
- Familiarity with Big Data concepts is desirable
- Familiarity with Tableau concepts is desirable.
- Experience working on formalized projects teams as coordinator, lead or senior team member.