Business Analyst I
1 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Business Analyst I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Business Analyst I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Work directly with staff at all levels in PTD to understand their information management needs, gather requirements and quickly provide high quality solutions
- Create direct channels of communication to software and application developers that get the job done without managerial interjection
- Implement a comprehensive management plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress
- Determine and document user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects
Summary of Qualifications:
- BS/BA in computer sciences, mathematics, life sciences or related degrees
- Five or more years providing solutions to business problems, rather than a specific technology with a demonstrated ability to develop unique and creative solutions to business problems.
- Experience with agile software development processes, quickly developing systems that can adapt to changing business processes is required.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and effectively utilize new tools, technologies and techniques.
- Experience with relational database design and development in Oracle/SQL and report generation tools, e.g. Tableau.
- Demonstrated leadership in the development, implementation, integration and support of a wide range of scientific and business applications.
- Experience with collaboration tools(JIRA)
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Some pharmaceutical or biotech industry experience