Batch Record Reviewer
6397 Kaiser Drive Fremont, CA 94555
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Batch Record Reviewer to be part of our client’ s team in Fremont. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Batch Record Reviewer
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- This position leads all paper/electronic batch record review that is related to manufacturing of drug substance in a multi-product facility.
- The position performs duties under limited supervision and according to standard operating and manufacturing procedures.
- It contributes to process improvement of batch records and turnaround times to ensure turnaround times and QA batch disposition deadlines are met.
- Wil be independently executes (paper/electronic) batch record review
- Will collaborate within Manufacturing to resolve batch record discrepancies or errors as it relates to Good Documentation Practices or Manufacturing Execution System (MES) inventory.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Requires a Bachelor’ s degree, preferably in the life science field plus a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a GMP environment.
- In lieu of a Bachelor' s degree, will consider an Associate' s degree plus 4 years of professional experience in a GMP environment or clean room assembly environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office programs and associated computer programs.
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing systems, methods and procedures.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Awareness and understanding of manufacturing processes.