5241 Arnold Avenue McClellan, CA 95652
Director of Business Intelligence
Contract to Hire or Direct Hire
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of corporate strategies, business operations, information requirements, and priorities.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, and HR teams to develop and maintain an enterprise-wide information model that contains current and future data requirements for internal and external customers.
- Drive integration platform, data warehouse, and reporting tools standards and drive standards around data management, data quality, and stewardship.
- Implement Business Intelligence governance for the organization, and establish data communities and drive consensus around metric standardization.
- Provide consultative advice to the business on tools, best practice and vendor activities in the Analytic arena.
- Envision future uses of data and work with impacted departments regarding what enterprise-wide information should be captured, where it is maintained and who should have access.
- Identify new sources of data and transform it into actionable information that brings value to the credit union.
- Assist team members in building datasets and visualizations to help advance team goals forward.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in computer science, data science, data analytics, or related field
- 10 years of demonstrated professional experience with data analytics
- Experience with analytical platforms such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- At least 5 years of data analytics experience
- Experience in managing and supervising a team
- Power BI experience a plus