910 E Hamilton Ave, Ste 500 Campbell, CA 95008
Tittle: Power BI Consultant
Primary Responsibilities Include but Are Not Limited To
- Primary emphasis on technologies / methodologies for Microsoft Power BI reporting.
- Assist in providing quality solutions using Power BI (Microsoft Business Intelligence) software and related technologies.
- Build engineering team reports, dashboards & scorecards, and visual analytics using Microsoft Power BI and related resources.
- Work with team members, including engineering leaders and test strategists, to generate quality dashboard metrics.
- Provide constructive input and coaching for the use of Microsoft Power BI and related technologies by other team members.
- Progressive experience of 4-6 years in business intelligence and/or information management.
- 2 + years of data visualization experience and implementation of high value solutions using Microsoft Power BI.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft BI-must have real experience with Power BI
- Specialist knowledge of visualization of results, design / implementation of dashboards, reporting and scorecards.
- Power BI integration experience with instruments / systems such as JIRA, Workday, MS Azure, Test Management System, etc.
- Knowledge of other instruments to facilitate the production of custom visuals if needed
- Willing to contribute to a team-based environment.
- Capable of working dynamically and analytically in an atmosphere of problem solving
- Outstanding communication and organizational capacity.