105 Digital Drive Novato, CA 94949
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Automation Engineer to be part of our Client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- This position will work under the day-to-day supervision of current Sr. Automation Engineer.
- This position will require working with validated and non-validated systems. Modifications to validated system will require working within the Change Control program.
- Support existing control systems utilized in manufacturing facilities, as well as support the design, engineering, and commissioning of new control systems.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and problem-solving of facilities-related operations control systems/automation/instrumentation issues.
- This will include new installations, as well as replacement or upgrading of existing systems.
- Bachelor’ s Degree Required
- 5-10 yrs. experience in PLC control systems and BMS for biotech/pharma facility utility systems (WFI, boilers, chillers, CDA, PSG, etc.) is required.
- Allen-Bradley PLC hardware and software experience preferred (SLC, CompactLogix, ControlLogix, RSLogix500, RSLogix5000, and DeviceNet) is required.
- Experience with developing GAMP5 controls documentation for capital projects as well as reviewing/approving vendor supplied documentation (URS, FS, SDS, and FAT/SAT test plans).