AutoCAD/Revit Documentation Spec
44061 Old Warm springs Blvd Fremont, CA 94538
Looking for candidates local to the Bay Area ONLY
We are seeking a CAD/Revit Drafter to work closely with the CAD Documentation Specialist and be responsible for formulating technical drawings to be used in construction plans for various clients. This person will work closely with the team members to deliver drawings on-time and in a collaborative environment.
Specific Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Complete drawings based on company standards and client specifications.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to communicate project objectives through drawings.
- Setup and monitor the effective development of CAD and Revit based projects.
- Create and maintain organization of CAD and Revit Standards.
- Work flexible hours to meet project deadlines.
- Hands-on CAD and Revit 3D production experience.
- Expert knowledge of Revit Building Design Suite and content creation.
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to thrive in highly collaborative environments.
- Proven ability to manage and complete multiple projects.
- Familiar with Architectural, Structural and MEP (Mechanical, Electrical or Plumbing) construction drawings through education or work experience