South San Francisco, CA 94080 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Associate Engineer to be part of our Client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biotechnical company focusing on the discovery, development, manufacturing and commercialization of medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Apply engineering principles and technical expertise in supporting manufacturing and production needs for compliant spare parts analysis and review.
- Create or update material master records in Computerized Maintenance Management System to maintain the accuracy and completeness of the records.
- Work with other engineering groups, Inventory center, and vendors regarding spare part information and conduct technical like for like assessment.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Quality groups involved in cGMP manufacturing to ensure and maintain compliance with company and cGMP standards.
- An Engineering/Science degree or related field with 2 years of experience.
- Preferred experience with inventory control, information systems, and data processing.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to process technical knowledge in a cross-functional, cGMP regulated environment.
- Must have Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, such as Word, Excel, Power Point and other database applications.
- Desired Experience with CMMS such as SAP.