Associate Diagnostic Technician - Packaging & Filling 1st Shift
1080 U.S. Highway 202 Branchburg, NJ 08876
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Associate Diagnostic Technician – Packaging & Filling 1st Shift to be part of our client’ s team in the Branchburg, New Jersey. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest diagnostic companies in the world that has been around for more than 120 years.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com
Associate Diagnostic Technician – Packaging & Filling 1st Shift
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assembles totes, cartons, platforms, and associated packaging and filling components. Under direction of area supervision, assist in setting up Packaging/Filling lines, and staging for production activities.
- Perform visual inspection for visible defects of components produced in the Filling Area and components being placed into kits in the Packaging Area.
- Place components (filled vials, inserts, barcode clips etc.) into totes and or kits per instructions in applicable SOPs and Production Records.
- At conclusion of Fill/Pack operation, count and reconcile intermediates, labels, inserts etc.
- Palletize finish product and assist in moving production materials from Fill/Pack lines to refrigerated and general warehouse areas.
- Assists and monitors filling, labeling and packaging/warehouse equipment of varying complexity in accordance with SOPs, production batch records and filling records and packaging records
- Assists in completing all necessary documentation associated with filling and packaging operations as required. (Batch production records and associated MRP system transactions) to ensure all components meet requirements pertaining to lot numbers, expiration dates, reconciliation, etc.
Summary of Qualifications:
- H.S. Diploma with 1-year experience in biotech, pharma or diagnostic industry OR Associates Degree or higher with 0-6 months experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of GMP, QSR, ISO regulations.
- Able to follow company SOPs.
- Proficient in Microsoft (Word and Excel).
Shift Schedule: 1st Shift; M-F 7: 00am to 3: 30pm