Associate Diagnostic Technician - Filling Controls - 1st Shift
1080 US Hwy 202 South, Building 500, Roo Branchburg, NJ 08876
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Associate Diagnostic Technician - Filling Controls to be part of our client’ s team in the Branchburg, New Jersey. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com
Assoc Dia Tech - Filling Controls
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Performs duties related to filling, packaging and warehousing of products (kits) containing various components in accordance with Standards and applicable regulatory requirements Assists and monitors filling, labeling and packaging/warehouse equipment of varying complexity in accordance with SOPs, production batch records and filling records and packaging records Inspects products for defects and conformance with quality standards.
- Makes judgments regarding quality of product and materials.
- Interacts with other production teams to ensure production schedules are met.
- Assists in completing all necessary documentation associated with filling and packaging operations as required. (Batch production records and associated MRP system transactions) to ensure all components meet requirements pertaining to lot numbers, expiration dates, intermediates, reconciliation etc.
- Understands GMP, QSR, ISO and RMS quality regulations, Use of manual and electronic pallet jacks may be required.
Summary of Qualifications:
- HS Diploma Required
- Candidates Should have Material Handling Background.
- Attention to detail. And ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Candidates' attitude, professionalism, eagerness, ability to learn quickly and adaptiveness is much more important than experience.
- Prior experience working in a clean room, production and or packaging operations is desirable but not required.
- Job requirement will include ability to perform in the aseptic environment. Wear personal protective equipment, such as eye, foot, lab coat, mask, gowning coveralls.
- Must work 1st Shift Packaging & Filling, 7: 00am-3: 30pm (M-F)
- OT available am/pm, Saturday, and Sunday