Associate Diagnostic Technician - Filling 2nd Shift
1080 US Hwy 202 South, Building 500, Roo Branchburg, NJ 08876
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Associate Diagnostic Technician – Filling to be part of our client’ s team in the Branchburg, New Jersey. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com
Assoc Dia Tech - Filling
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Performs duties related to filling, packaging and warehousing of products (kits) containing various components in accordance with industry standards and applicable regulatory requirements including but not limited to the following:
- Assembles totes, cartons, platforms, and associated packaging and filling components. Under direction of area supervision, assist in setting up Packaging/Filling lines, and staging for production activities.
- Perform visual inspection for visible defects of components produced in the Filling Area and components being placed into kits in the Packaging Area.
- Place components (filled vials, inserts, barcode clips etc.) into totes and or kits per instructions in applicable SOPs and Production Records.
- At conclusion of Fill/Pack operation, count and reconcile intermediates, labels, inserts etc.
- Palletize finish product and assist in moving production materials from Fill/Pack lines to refrigerated and general warehouse areas.
- Assists and monitors filling, labeling and packaging/warehouse equipment of varying complexity in accordance with SOPs, production batch records and filling records and packaging records
- Assists in completing all necessary documentation associated with filling and packaging operations as required. (Batch production records and associated MRP system transactions) to ensure all components meet requirements pertaining to lot numbers, expiration dates, reconciliation, etc.
- Understands GMP, QSR, ISO and RMS quality regulations
Summary of Qualifications:
- High School Diploma required
- Seeking entry level candidates 0-1 years’ experience. Prior experience in a similar field is not required.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Candidates' attitude, professionalism, eagerness, ability to learn quickly and adaptiveness is essential to success
- Prior experience working in a clean room, production and or packaging operations is desirable but not required.
- Lifting up to 50lbs.
- Job requirement will include ability to perform in the aseptic environment. Wear personal protective equipment, such as eye, foot, lab coat, mask, gowning coveralls.
- Must be able to work 2nd Shift, 3: 00pm -11: 30pm (M-F)