Associate Contract Manager
389 DNA Way SSF20 South San Francisco, CA 94080 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Associate Contract Manager to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to save patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Associate Contract Manager
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Draft and negotiate Service agreements, Collaboration Agreements, Master Service Agreements, Confidential Disclosure agreements, Contract Amendments, Work orders, Change orders and various other agreements to meet the business needs of assigned departments in organization.
- Independently draft and negotiate the aforementioned agreements that have moderate complexity and work with manager or business stakeholder, as needed, on high complexity agreements.
- Leads and conducts negotiations with vendors, and is familiar with working on budgets, payment schedules, etc.
- Ensures appropriate risk evaluation and mitigation while meeting business needs
- Facilitate and resolve all contractual issues with direction, as needed, from manager, Legal or business for assigned departments.
- Outsourcing experience preferred.
- Ability to provide outsourcing support of functional groups, to include the Request for Proposal (RFP) process, service provider identification, selection, bid presentation, bid analysis
Summary of Qualifications:
- Scientific/Business Degree
- Ability to effectively draft contracts, and negotiate business terms / financial costs
- Ability to successfully function in a fast-paced, high contract volume environment
- High degree of customer focus for both internal and external customers and proven ability to build and maintain effective internal and external relationships
- Outstanding organization, communication skills, written and verbal.
- Understanding of Clinical Development, Contract management, and Functional outsourcing management is ideal.