Associate Contract Manager II
310 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Associate Contract Manager II to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Associate Contract Manager II
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Contract Operations (C-Ops) is seeking a candidate to support the day-to-day operations of high volume contract programs. You’ ll be assigned responsibilities depend upon your skill and the department need, include but not limited to:
- Data entry update customer accounts & their membership eligibility, performs contract set-up and maintenance in systems such as Model N, Gene(CIS), and other data bases
- Perform ongoing membership rosters and affiliate management in accordance with business rules, generates mass system’ s notice letters for mailing
- Use relevant contract terms, conditions, other regulations, policies, etc. and systems or tools to process rebates, fees, and chargeback claims for the various programs in a timely fashion
- Mailbox management & promptly responds to questions/inquiries from internal and external customer on contract policies, pricing, payment calculations, contract performance, compliance, etc.
- Help to successfully resolve issues related to contract membership, affiliation and/or customer payments or chargeback claims
- Follow SOPs and job aids to ensure compliance with all law laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of Sponsor activities
- Support with internal and external audits, team metrics, reporting
- Other data entry and analytical tasks to assist Contract Managers and Account Managers
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree (general business or finance disciplines are preferred)
- 1+ years of previous contract operations experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology or related industry is preferred
- Demonstrable knowledge of, or aptitude to learn, current policies, guidelines, systems and reporting mechanisms that support contract operations in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology or related industry
- Some previous work experience in contract operations or financial analysis are preferred
- Previous experience in other functions within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related industry is a plus
- Strong customer service focus for communicating with both internal and external customers by phone and email
- Ability to manage large amount of data with high level of accuracy
- Must demonstrate a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word