Assembler I/II/III- 1st shift
1555 Adams Drive Menlo Park, CA 94025
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Medical Device Assembler I/II to be a part of our Client’ s team in Menlo Park. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company committed to bringing forth evidence-based innovations that improve the quality of life for sinusitis sufferers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Medical Device Assembler I/II
- Offers their employees a great work/life balance.
- Competitive compensation.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, and dental benefits, paid sick time and 401k.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assemble components into medical devices in accordance with approved manufacturing procedures.
- Perform in-process quality checks on sub-assemblies and finished product.
- Some visual inspections will require near-field corrected vision requirements as defined below
- Utilize small hand tools, calibrated instruments, measurement equipment, microscopes, test fixtures or other process equipment.
- Participate in line meetings as needed.
- Work with engineers and technicians to resolve line issues and suggest improvements.
- Maintain clean room integrity by using proper attire and adherence to clean room environment practices and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records/documentation related to quality, work in progress, test results, labor (e.g. timecards), and special projects.
- Adhere to general safety rules, manufacturing procedures, company policies and procedures, QSR, and FDA regulations.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years’ prior assembly experience
- Must have a high level of hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity to work with small plastic and metal components in a high volume manufacturing setting. Ability to read, write, and comprehend English. Ability to utilize basic math skills.
- The worker is required to have good close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.