350 DNA Way, SSF35 South San Francisco, CA 94080 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Architect/Planner II to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Occupancy Planner will partner with the Scenario & Space Planning Team as well as other Workplace Effectiveness & Site Services Teams to support the campus occupancy plan. Responsibilities:
- Partner with S&SP Team on Occupancy Planning & related activities, including:
- Scenario planning, option development, and Stack planning.
- Block planning, including analysis of office/cube ratios.
- Neighborhood planning monitoring day-to-day space utilization Adjacency mapping.
- Migration planning supply/demand summaries Detailed move planning of all group moves (greater than 10 people).
- Quarterly alignment on headcount growth, including working with S&SP Team client validation, executive summaries, detailed scenario charts & graphs etc.
- Assist with executive presentations on occupancy planning studies, 5-year occupancy plan, 5-year amenities plan, NWE (Neighborhood Work Environments) Pipeline & Governance, etc.
- Conduct periodic occupancy audits to ensure information pertaining to department locations, individuals and configuration of spaces are accurate and up to date in CAFM system.
- Ensure any room-use changes are documented and submitted to the CAFM team Responsible to submit drafting orders (‘ GDO’) to the documentation group for floor plan updates (cubicle and office layouts).
- Manage allocation planning information into the CAFM system and ensure data is kept up to date Manage space contact information in the CAFM system.
- Bachelor’ s Degree – Preferred Fields: Architecture, Engineering, Interior Design, Project Management, Construction Management, Business Management, Life Sciences / Research, Strategic Planning, Project Planning, Facilities Management.
- 2-4 years of experience in Facility Planning, Architecture or Interior Design.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to maintain positive internal and external relationships.
- Proficient in google Apps, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Adobe, Smart sheets & CAFM/ARCHIBUS; CAD experience a plus.
- Ability to successfully multitask and able to adjust tasks in accordance with changing deadlines and priorities .
- Organized, independent and self-motivated (entrepreneurial), enthusiastic, dependable, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and prioritization.