Moffett Field, CA 94035
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Animal Technician to be a part of our Client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with a research organization providing technical animal services to biotech and pharmaceutical from start-ups to industry leaders.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- The opportunity to work with a company that has products in the development pipeline, as well as a successful marketed product
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- This position is eligible for medical, dental, vision, sick time, and 401K benefits
Summary of Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, responsible, detail-oriented and eager to be part of a growing company. The ability to problem-solve, work independently and as an integral part of a team is required. You will be responsible for performing the day-to-day animal care activities, including cage changing and cleaning, room cleaning/disinfection, autoclaving tools/equipment, ordering and unpacking supplies, performing inventory, receipt of incoming animals, and additional tasks as assigned.
- Atleast 2 years of experience of hands-on experience in husbandry care within a laboratory
- AALAS certification is preferred ((ALAT, LAT, or LATg)
- Weekend work is required