Analyst, QC I
105 Digital Drive Novato, CA 94949 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Analyst, QC I to be part of our Client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Analyst, QC I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Enjoy working in a team environment where feedback/interaction/collaboration is heavily encouraged.
- Perform, under direct supervision, chemical analyses of incoming raw materials under cGMP to meet specified timelines.
- Coordinate and track outside laboratory testing activities.
- Maintain the laboratory in an inspection ready state.
- Must have a quality service attitude and be willing to work additional hours to meet production or laboratory requirements when necessary.
- B.S./B.A. in Science (major in biology-biochemistry-chemistry or related field) with 1 - 2 years of relevant laboratory experience or A.S. with at least 2 years of relevant laboratory experience.
- Must have a positive, team minded personality Experience working in a GMP laboratory Experience with physical and chemical methodologies and a variety of analytical instrumentation Organizational skills as well as good written and verbal communication skills essential.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel required; experience with Labware LIMS, O365 a plus.
- On rare occasion, may be required to work overtime, weekends and holidays to meet deadlines and requirements.