Agile Project Manager II
1 DNA Way, SSF04 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Agile Project Manager II to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Agile Project Manager II (PHC Imaging)
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- We are looking for an individual to join our rapidly growing Personalized Healthcare Imaging team. The Agile Project Manager will work with the Imaging technical Lead to manage the project management activities within the JIRA workspace and help speed up algorithm development. This is a highly visible role and there will be times when the project manager will need to work independently with team members.
- To meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations through the management and prioritization of the product backlog.
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies in order to plan work, prioritize, remove barriers, and help the team drive to product delivery.
- Understand and maintain the product backlog as well as understand highest business priority and value.
- You must be decisive when necessary, flexible when appropriate, and resourceful leader as well as an outstanding team builder. You will need to employ a “ fit for purpose” approach.
- You will be an active participant in the Agile adoption, and coaching of leaders or teams in new processes and mindsets.
- Work with product owner and other stakeholders to ensure team alignment with commitments.
- Be accountable for escalating and ensuring resolution to program issues, dealing with resource constraints, and managing intra-team timing challenges and dependencies.
- Provide team status reports highlighting accomplishments, plans, and issues across all assigned teams.
- You must be able to work autonomously, flexible, and while focusing on delivering results to ensure success in the role.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Education: Undergraduate degree in a related field; or equivalent years of experience.
- 4-6 years relevant experience in a global company supporting multi-disciplinary teams in a fast paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge and ability to be conversant across technology space required.
- Prior experience in innovation and/or biotech/pharmaceutical industry Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM), any level, preferred.