Administrative Associate IV
455 E Grand Ave., SSF44 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Administrative Associate IV to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Administrative Associate IV
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Creating and editing presentations, generating, disseminating and maintaining documents and electronic information.
- Support assigned management and/or teams with scheduling and overall calendar management
- Scheduling and attending assigned meetings and events taking meeting minutes (as requested/required)
- Where applicable, helping assigned management and teams track and report expenses to assure compliance with budget parameters
- Supporting assigned management and/or teams with other administration, such as typing, formatting, scanning, photocopying, filing and distributing information and materials, etc.
- Managing deadlines related to business needs as well as other special projects.
- Producing routine reports and status updates for management and leadership as requested
- Arranging, coordinating and supporting meetings, events and activities both on and off-site (includes orders for catering as needed).
- Maintains group share folders, department distribution lists and electronic document repositories.
- Coordinate interview schedules and manage purchase orders for equipment to ensure effective onboarding of new employees
- Scheduling travel, processing payment and expense reports, maintaining electronic files, and ordering other supplies for a variety coordinate administrative duties with internal and external stakeholders to provide seamless support for the group.
- Participates in department trainings, events and initiatives as required
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s Degree is a plus.
- 2 or more years of previous senior level administrative experience, related administrative, operations or project support experience (experience gained in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry a preferred).
- Strong computer skills utilizing MS Word, Excel, gMail, gCal, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required.
- Previous experience must include responsibilities for managing highly sensitive and confidential information
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding objectives & goals
- Ability to respond and adjust to request for information during core business hours
- Ability to stand or sit for at least 6 hours each day.
- Ability to accommodate extended periods of computer use.
- Ability to lift 15lbs if required.
- Business travel, by air or car, may occasionally be required for internal/external meetings.