620 E Grand Ave., SSF45
South San Francisco,
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 16198
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Administrative Associate IV to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Administrative Associate IV:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manages multiple, complex calendars to include reducing conflicts and accommodating high priority commitments (including catering requests)
- Supports multiple business partners
- Coordinates meetings with onsite technical support and creates agendas
- Plans, schedules and coordinates onsite/offsite meetings (may include audio and video conferencing)
- Coordinates travel and conference attendance
- Participates in and supports a variety of projects, both ECD Ops business driven as well as Centralized Services (CS) driven
- Ability to identify and anticipate needs of business partners and plans work activities accordingly
- Flexibility to take direction on projects from colleagues, demonstrates autonomy in managing time and priorities
- Must be willing and able to manage large volumes of routine work, as wella s more challenging project work while providing a consistent and accurate product
- Demonstrates teamwork at the group level and acts as an effective team participant
- Exercises independent judgment and discretion with sensitive/confidential and proprietary information
- Builds and maintains strong collaborative partnerships. Makes productive contributions, identifies concerns, gaps or opportunities and offers relevant recommendations and suggestions
- Integrates and actively participates in the CS team meetings and projects as required
- Seeks out resources to obtain desired information
Summary of Qualifications:
- BS/BA degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience that includes supporting senior management and/or executives, and 2 years of relevant project coordination experience preferred
- Familiar with basic project coordination tools and techniques
- Highly skilled in interpersonal interactions at multiple levels while managing highly sensitive situations and information
- Highly proficient in MS Suite and Google Apps
- Strong understanding and adaptability to dual platforms (MAC and PC)
- Ability to quickly gain extensive knowledge of organization being supported
- Proactive problem solving and decision-making within agreed upon parameters
- Well-organized and efficient with strong attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and support multiple projects at once
- Self-starter, independently organizing and prioritizing workload in support of multiple team members and business partners
- Flexible in adapting to shifting priorities in a multi-team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within team environment