1 DNA way
South San Francisco,
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 16043
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Administrative Associate IV to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Administrative Associate IV
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple calendars, booking travel, preparing and submitting Concur expense reports for select IMP Quality Dept. Leaders, but not limited to: VP of IMP Quality, Global IMP Product Quality Head, Global Device Quality Head, US IMP Quality Operations Head, Global IMP External Quality Head (interim)
- Coordinate with the Chief of Staff (Business Operations) for coordinating Leadership Team meetings
- Administrative support for all of IMP Quality team members, primarily in South San Francisco, CA (~80 people), see the list below, but not limited to. Also, partner closely with our other IMP Quality administrative associates in Roche Switzerland and Germany as needed.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings and appointments, including arranging and setting up teleconference, Webex, video conferences (VC), and/or telepresence for various meetings
- Ordering catering, set up, and cleaning up for meetings/events
- Reviewing/answering/writing and distributing emails
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail in designated mailstop areas
- Coordinating hiring process, including scheduling and managing interviews itinerary
- New employee onboarding/off-boarding setup
- Data entry into on-line resource management systems and tracker
- Update/maintain org charts and email distribution lists
- Submit Statement of Works (SOWs), generate and process purchase orders
- Follow up and track invoices, and submit for payment
- Photocopying, distributing, and filing documents
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Track office/cubicle/open space allocation (i.e., space planning) for IMPQ team members
- Collaborate closely with other admins within the PTQ and PTD Admin community, including providing back up support, ensuring aligned work practices and leverage admin peer-to-peer learning
- May be requested to coordinate projects, assisting with dept. Initiatives, projects, etc.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree or 3 years minimum of administrative associate experience in a corporate setting, preferably pharmaceutical/biotech. Proven experience as an administrative assistant.
- Computer savvy and highly proficient with Google Suite applications IS a must (e.g., Gmail, gCal, google slides, google sheet, google forms, google drive, and google hangouts/meet). Experience with building google site pages, Sharepoint, Touchpoint, or similar document management system a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint in particular)
- Extremely organized. Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy, strong sense of urgency to help prioritize projects, and achieve deadlines under pressure
- Timely follow up and follow through to completion for project tasks
- Ability to work with confidential, sensitive, confidential documents and complex information.
- Strong administrative organizational and technical skills, along with research skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, that demonstrate attention to detail and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills (e.g., email, professional writing, and verbal) and the ability to interact with people at various levels (entry level up to VP). Speaking and reading German is a plus.
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal dept.
- Only local candidates will be considered. Must be able to work Monday to Friday, typical hours of 7 a.m. – 4 p.m., with flexibility to support early (6: 45a.m.) or after 5pm team events/offsites