Administrative Associate IV
121 East Grand Avenue South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking Administrative Associate IV to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Administrative Associate IV
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide accurate and effective administrative support to Managers, and coordinate administrative duties with other Administrative Associates to provide seamless support for the group.
- Identify and anticipate needs of the group and plan work activities accordingly.
- Manage multiple schedules with heavy calendaring of complex meetings. Arrange, coordinate and support meetings, events, and activities both on and off-site.
- Generate, disseminate and maintain documents and information.
- Develop, implement and evaluate department work processes and procedures.
- Manage deadlines related to business planning as well as other special projects.
- Collaborate with Admin team to support complex projects and deadlines.
- General office responsibilities include but not limited to: Schedule and coordinate staff onsite/offsite meetings, create and prepare presentation materials, assist with special projects, schedule travel for staff, process payment and expense reports, maintain files, order department office supplies, maintain photocopying equipment, order catering and other supplies for a variety of meetings and events, greet visitors, disseminate information, fully utilize PC/MAC and software applications.
- Bachelor’ s Degree is preferred
- 5+ years of senior level administrative assistant experience with the ability to remain poised/professional in a fast-paced environment is essential (experience gained in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry is a plus)
- Must possess strong, positive interpersonal, collaboration and customer service skills who has experience leading without authority
- Demonstrable experience indicating strong decision making, attention to detail, organization and follow up skills
- Able to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet set deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record in managing confidential and/or sensitive information in a consistently effective manner
- Must demonstrate outstanding computer skills and specific proficiencies with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and other administrative tools
- Business travel by car may be required for internal and external business meetings