Administrative Associate IV
1 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking Administrative Associate II to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Administrative Associate II:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
We are seeking a dynamic and professional individual that can work in a fast-paced environment providing administrative support. The Administrative Assistant will work within the administrative team to provide support to Research Staff by applying knowledge and solid technical expertise to complete moderately complex assignments within defined parameters in an organized and customer-oriented manner. The administrative professional must exercise sound business judgment and discretion with sensitive, confidential and proprietary information.
- Calendar Meeting Management:
- Coordination of Department Meetings
- Oversight of Meeting Conference Rooms
2. Guest Speakers & Visitors
- Organizes internal and external interviews
3. Office Management/Upkeep:
- Ordering Supplies
- Maintain the floor in an organized & safe manner
- Logistics support for floor/space planning
- Submitting Facilities/AV Requests
4. Assist with New Hires Onboarding/Offboarding
5. Processing/Tracking Finances with relation to:
- Preparing new SOWs with legal keeping within the vendor guidelines
- Processing shopping carts to order the PO
- Processing the various invoices attached to a SOW or separately
6. Catering (ensuring meal set-up/clean-up, as needed)
7. Concur Expense Reporting
8. Ad Hoc Administrative Tasks
- Education: an Undergraduate Degree is strongly preferred
- Previous administrative experience, strong written and oral communication skills, and good team player with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Proficient in a cross-platform environment and an expert in gSuite applications
- gMail, gCal, gSites, gForms, etc.)
- Well organized, attentive to detail, and have ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Able to deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive information