Administrative Associate IV
1 DNA Way, South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking Administrative Associate IV to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Administrative Associate IV:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple schedules with emphasis on heavy calendaring of complex meetings, google hangouts, teleconferences and WebEx' s.
- General office responsibilities include but not limited to: creating and editing presentations, scheduling travel, expense reports, maintaining electronic files, ordering food and other supplies for a variety of meetings and events, greeting visitors and other delegated tasks.
- Integrating and facilitating communication with individuals, the team, and actively participate in administrative team meetings, and projects as requested.
- Arrange, coordinate and support meetings, events and activities both on and off-site.
- Look at areas of responsibilities that may overlap with co-workers and leverage resources to maximize time, resources and dissemination of information.
- Ensuring compliance with policies
- Previous administrative experience with strong written and oral communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Administrative experience including support of teams and managers
- Proficient in a cross-platform environment and proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Power-point, working knowledge of Google e-mail, Google calendar, and teleconferencing
- Well organized, a self-starter, attentive to detail and have ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Interact effectively with a variety of people and be able to handle routine and impromptu assignments with or without supervision
- Able to deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive information