Administrative Associate IV
310 DNA Way, SSF31 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking Administrative Associate IV to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Administrative Associate IV
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Complex calendar management including meeting scheduling, and proactive resolution of scheduling conflicts
- Assist team in various administrative and operational activities, such as coordinating and preparing for meetings or presentations including arranging for catering and AV equipment, formatting or editing presentations and support materials, or other departmental materials and documentation, etc.
- Screen and distribute mail accordingly
- Coordinate departmental recruitment activities including interview scheduling, on-boarding and off-boarding activities
- Order office supplies and dept. snacks in line with guidelines and appropriate to the team’ s needs
- Provide travel arrangement and expense report preparation support for team
- Maintain up-to-date rosters, organization charts and key department information including Distribution list management, and conference list gDoc.
- Coordinate and mange office moves with all relevant internal stakeholders
- Manage vendor SOW and invoice submission process and interact with Commercial Contracting, Procurement and Vendor Finance
- Prepare, plan and execute logistical arrangements, event planning, and other management related activities for department off-sites or team building
- Act as subject matter expert, trainer and expert resource on company and departmental administrative processes, systems, practices, tools and policies.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding objectives and goals
- Bachelor’ s Degree is preferred
- 5+ years of senior level administrative assistant experience with the ability to remain poised/professional in a fast-paced environment is essential (experience gained in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry is a plus)
- Must possess strong, positive interpersonal, collaboration and customer service skills who has experience leading without authority
- Demonstrable experience indicating strong decision making, attention to detail, organization and follow up skills
- Able to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet set deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record in managing confidential and/or sensitive information in a consistently effective manner
- Must demonstrate outstanding computer skills and specific proficiencies with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and other administrative tools
- Business travel by car may be required for internal and external business meetings