Administrative Associate III
1 DNA way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Administrative Associate III to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Administrative Associate III
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The client’ s Commercial organization is seeking a strong Senior Administrative Associate to support the Director of Sales Operations and the leadership team within the organization.
- Complex calendar management including meeting scheduling, coordination across multiple teams, and proactively resolving conflicts
- Acts as the departmental " go-to-person" for general operational or administrative questions or other inquiries
- Continuously strive to streamline and reduce unnecessary administration and operational burdens
- Assists the assigned team in various administrative or operational activities such as coordinating, scheduling and preparing for meetings or presentations, gathering information and/or conducting analyses needed for the department' s work, formatting or editing departmental materials, presentations or other documentation, channeling communication between the department and other groups, etc.
- Coordinates departmental recruitment activities
- Coordinates and manages any office moves
- Work collaboratively, effectively and efficiently with all internal and external partners
- Coordinates departmental or other team meetings and manage all event planning and management activities
- Frequent interaction and planning with other department administrative staff
- Discretion with sensitive/confidential and proprietary information
- Ensure all assigned work is completed on time and with high quality; consistently exceeding expectations, goals and objectives
- Coordinates and schedules travel, accommodation and other requirements
- Complies with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of activities
Summary of Qualifications:
- BA or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years' related administrative, operations or project support experience (experience gained in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry is a plus)
- Must demonstrate outstanding computer skills and specific proficiencies with Google Applications, Microsoft Office, and must be Mac fluent
- Successful previous work experience managing multiple calendars and scheduling complex meetings
- Able to resolve problems and handle complex issues using sound judgment
- Proficient in multi-tasking, flexible and highly collaborative
- Ability to prioritize work assignments under pressure while maintaining focus
- Must demonstrate aptitude to learn client-specific calendar and other operational systems
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding objectives & goals