Administrative Associate III
320 DNA Way, SSF32 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Administrative Associate III to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Administrative Associate III
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- This Administrative Associate position will provide timely, accurate and effective administrative support to the Heads of External Quality Control. With minimal direction, the incumbent will be responsible for a wide range of duties as outlined below, with a strong emphasis on organization and proactive coordination of departmental activities and projects with a broad reach. Accountable for compliance with all laws, regulations and policies govern the conduct of client’ s activities.
- Manage calendar for External Quality leaders in complex global environment. Make independent decisions regarding priorities to reduce conflicts and accommodate high priority commitments. Interface globally to arrange and manage appointments.
- Plan and coordinate global travel, arrange and follow through with onsite/offsite meetings including large department or senior leadership meetings, working with outside vendors; creating contracts and purchase orders, and process payment and expense reports.
- Proactively gather information and prepare documents for upcoming departmental meetings.
- Manage meetings including scheduling, handle all logistics (room set up, catering if needed, agenda, AV/technology requirements, handouts, etc.), including coordination of content for meetings/activities, including offsite meetings.
- Serve as the " go-to-person" for general operational or administrative questions or other inquiries. Provide general information for the organization.
- Create & maintain Google sites and organize files within the site.
- Run metrics reports and publish metrics.
- Prepare edit correspondence, reports and presentations. Maintain organization charts and other department documents and presentations. Independently create presentations with general direction.
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion with sensitive/confidential and proprietary information.
- Partner with the other administrative support and other staff to maximize
the efficiency of the work group.
- Process Vendor SOW, creates PO and processes invoices. Interacts with Contracts, Procurement and Vendor Finance.
- Schedule department recruitment and manage on-boarding of new employees.
- Ensure all assigned work is completed on time and with high quality.
- Works collaboratively, effectively and efficiently with all internal and external partners.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 2 years previous experience supporting a senior leader. BA/BS degree recommended.
- Proven ability to work independently, highly organized and effective in handling multi- detail-oriented projects in fast paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; a team player.
- Ability to interact with all employees within the organization, including senior leaders and respond to the needs of the business.
- Ability to independently resolve issues through the use of available resources.
- Must demonstrate outstanding computer skills and specific proficiencies with Google applications (gSites, Calendar, Mail, Sheets, Slides) and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written form).
- Attentive to cultural sensitivities; previous work in a global environment a plus.