1 DNA way
South San Francisco,
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 16426
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Administrative Associate III to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Administrative Associate III
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Senior Administrative Associate supports the assigned manager and department with a variety of administration and operational activities
- Work with and assist the administrative team and staff in various activities such as scheduling, preparing, planning, coordinating, and managing various meetings, presentations, with room requests, TC/VC/Google Hangout and AV support, etc.
- Assist as needed with on and off-site events, guest speakers, trainings, conference registrations, etc.
- Scheduling candidate on sites, including arranging phone screenings, scheduling interviews, escorting candidate if needed, creating packet, arranging travel and hotel, organizing the candidate’ s group lunch, and dinner. Contacting the candidate with confidence as the “ face” of the client
- Assist with expense report processing, calendaring, travel, catering, and more
- Work and interact in a highly professional manner with a range of people, including senior management, staff, clients, and others within and outside the company
- Manage multiple calendar schedules, proactively anticipate/resolve meeting conflicts
- Improve work unit efficiency by streamlining and reducing administrative or operational burdens from manager and other team members
- Work collaboratively, effectively and efficiently with all internal/external partners and other admin professionals
- Participate, as and when needed/appropriate, in cross-functional or other project teams; helping the overall business of the client to continuously evolve, improve & excel
- Follows all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of all activities
- Demonstrates consistent application and modeling of the appropriate compliance, behavior and conduct
- Be a departmental " go-to-person" for general operational, and administrative questions, or other inquiries, with a positive customer service approach
Summary of Qualifications:
- BA or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of administrative experience, pharma industry preferred
- Experience working globally, including knowledge of setting up video conferences globally, arranging domestic and international travel, and scheduling across multiple time zones
- Must demonstrate outstanding computer skills and specific proficiencies with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Google Suite a plus
- Previous experience managing confidential information
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding objectives & goals
- Impeccable ethics and integrity
- Strong time management, organization, & prioritization skills with proven abilities to work independently
- Proven abilities to effectively and efficiently manage multiple priorities through to successful conclusion
- Strong attention-to-detail
- Excellent interpersonal and both written and verbal communication skills