Administrative Associate III
310 DNA Way, SSF31 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Administrative Associate III to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Administrative Associate III
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Talent Mobility Admin/Coordinator provides administrative support to members of the Talent Mobility and Immigration team. This position would assist with event coordination, legal document management, reporting support, and management of our team phone line and email.
- Additional support will be provided to the Head of Talent Mobility with expense reports, calendaring, and travel coordination.
- Provide accurate and effective administrative support to Managers, and coordinate administrative duties with other Administrative Associates to provide seamless support for the group.
- Arrange, coordinate and support meetings, events, and activities both on and off-site.
- Generate, disseminate and maintain documents and information.
- Develop, implement and evaluate department work processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with Admin team to support complex projects and deadlines.
- General office responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Schedule and coordinate staff onsite/offsite meetings.
- Create and prepare presentation materials.
- Assist with special projects.
- Process payment and expense reports.
- Maintain files.
- Order department office supplies.
- Order catering and other supplies for a variety of meetings and events.
Summary of Qualifications:
- BA or equivalent experience preferred. At least a completed High School (Diploma or GED) with experience.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong ability in Excel (experience with VLOOKUP is a plus).
- Strong, positive interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse individuals
- Attend and actively participate at staff level meetings as required, coordinate/publish agenda and minutes.
- Proactively work to maximize the effectiveness of the managers and other individuals in the group.
- Flexibility to take direction on projects from team and co-workers and work projects yet demonstrate autonomy in managing time and priorities.
- Proactive problem solving and decision-making within agreed parameters.
- Demonstrated successful experience indicating attention to detail, ability to work independently and in teams, strong follow up skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously Strong PC/MAC computer skills utilizing.
- Microsoft Office and Google Apps (gSheets, gSlides, etc).
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Background in HR, Immigration or Relocation/Mobility a plus.