Administrative Associate II
475 E Grand Ave., SSF42 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Administrative Associate II to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Administrative Associate II
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide accurate and effective administrative support to VP/ Sr. Staff, and coordinate administrative duties with other Administrative Associates to provide seamless support for the group.
- Identify and anticipate needs of the group and plan work activities accordingly.
- Manage multiple tasks with heavy calendaring of complex meetings.
- Arrange, coordinate and support meetings, events, and activities.
- Generate, disseminate and maintain information and documentation.
- Manage deadlines related to business forecasting as well as other special projects.
- Collaborate with the Admin team to support complex projects and up-keep of the department needs.
- General office responsibilities include but not limited to: Schedule and coordinate staff onsite/offsite meetings, create and prepare presentation materials, assist with special projects, schedule travel for staff, process payment and expense reports, maintain confidential hiring materials, order department office supplies, maintain office equipment, order catering and other supplies for a variety of meetings and events, greet visitors, disseminate information, fully utilize PC/MAC software and Google applications.
Summary of Qualifications:
- BA or equivalent experience
- Experience at a senior/executive level is required.
- Ensure compliance with policies Integrate and facilitate communication with individuals, the team, and other functions across the company.
- Strong, positive interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse individuals.
- Attend and actively participate at staff level meetings as required.
- Proactively work to maximize the effectiveness of the managers and other individuals in the group.
- Provide best judgment in sensitive, confidential and complex information.
- Flexibility to take direction from the team and co-workers as well as drive direction.
- Demonstrate autonomy in managing time and priorities
- Proactive problem solving and decision-making within agreed parameters.