Administrative Associate II
310 DNA Way, SSF31 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Administrative Associate II to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Administrative Associate II
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Administrative Associate, Talent Acquisition (TA), will report to the Director of Future Workforce Engagement, and will also work closely with the Director, Pharma Technical TA (as well as other colleagues in Talent Acquisition).
- The Administrative Associate will provide key administrative and logistics support as well as project coordination. This role is designed to adapt to TA’ s emerging functional needs and the ideal candidate is a self-starter and fast learner, and is highly attuned to people and thoughtful problem-solving. We are looking for a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Conscientiousness and ability to work with people at all levels are an absolute must-have.
- The Administrative Associate will succeed not just by completing tasks, but by proactively working to maximize the effectiveness of the managers and other administrative associates in the group.
- She/he will provide judgment in sensitive, confidential and complex information. Candidate must have the flexibility to take direction on projects from team, co-workers and work projects, yet demonstrate autonomy in managing time and priorities.
- The ideal candidate must have demonstrated successful experiences indicating attention to detail, ability to work independently and in teams, strong follow-up skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- She/he must be willing and able to handle large volume of routine work, as well as more challenging projects and provide a consistently accurate work product.
- Provide accurate and effective administrative support to managers within the group, and seamlessly coordinate administrative duties with other Administrative Associates. Identify and anticipate group needs and plan work activities accordingly.
- Provide real-time calendar scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Arrange, coordinate and support meetings (both on and off-site), events, and activities both on and off-site. Track expenses and manage budget for team events.
- Balance multiple (and often competing) timelines related to business planning, address varying needs and goals of team members accordingly
- Order catering, work with vendors, and provide general coordination for large team meetings and department activities as needed
- Oversee interview scheduling processes on behalf of directors and team members, including communicating with candidates, booking candidate travel, and answering general questions
- Create and prepare presentation materials using PowerPoint and Google Slides
- Process payment and expense reports for directors and serve as team contact for expense policy questions and other related matters
- Generate, disseminate and maintain team documents and information including team folders and distribution list
Summary of Qualifications:
- At least 3+ years related administrative, operations or project support experience is required (experience gained in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry is a plus)
- BA/BS and/or equivalent work experience is required
- Administrative experience supporting directors and/or senior leaders
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, attention to detail, follow through, and ability to prioritize
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Product Suite (Google Drive, Docs, Slides, Sheets, gMail & gCal, etc.)
- Experience supporting a talent acquisition organization is a plus
- Project Management skills are desirable