Administrative Associate II
1 DNA way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Administrative Associate II to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Administrative Associate II
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple calendars for IMPQ Head, select leadership team members, Dept. meetings, global (US, EU) meetings, and meetings with external parties.
- Arrange, negotiate, coordinate and support meetings, events, and activities both on and off-site
- Collaborate closely with other admins in PTQ and PTD, including providing back up support, ensure aligned work practices and leverage admin network for peer-to-peer learning
- Coordinate Monthly Lecture Series Events with speakers and sponsors. Generate poster, send out sign-up sheets for distribution, and registrant invites
- Provide administrative support, including, but not limited to:
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments
- Arrange and set up teleconference, Webex, video conferences (VC), and/or telepresence for various meetings
- Order catering and other supplies for a variety of meetings and events
- Reviewing/answering/writing and distributing emails
- Book travel arrangements for selected leaders
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Coordinate hiring process, including scheduling and managing interviews
- New employee onboarding/off-boarding setup
- Data entry into on-line resource management systems and tracker
- Update/maintain org charts and email distribution lists
- Submit Statement of Works (SOWs), generate and process purchase orders
- Follow up and track invoices, and submit for payment
- Photocopying, distributing and filing documents
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Sort and distribute mail in designated Mailstop areas
- Track office allocation (i.e., space planning) for department members
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent years of administrative experience in a corporate setting.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant/associate.
- Computer savvy and highly proficient with Google Suite applications a must (e.g., Gmail, gCal, google slides, google sheet, google forms, google drive, and google hangouts/meet. Experience with building google site pages, Sharepoint, Touchpoint, or similar document management system a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint in particular)
- Extremely organized. Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy, strong sense of urgency to help prioritize projects, and achieve deadlines under pressure
- Timely follow up and follow through to completion on project tasks
- Ability to work with confidential, sensitive, confidential documents and complex information.
- Strong administrative organizational and technical skills, along with research skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, that demonstrate attention to detail and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills (e.g., email, professional writing, and verbal) and ability to interact with people at various levels (entry level up to Sr. VP)
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal dept.
- Only local candidates will be considered. Must be able to work Monday to Friday, typical hours of 7 a.m. – 4 p.m., unless an early or late meeting/event is scheduled.