Administrative Associate I
1 DNA way South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Administrative Associate I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Administrative Associate I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Coordinate handover of training material to developer
- Maintain status of training material assets under development Touchpoint and Google Docs
- Partner with internal and external resources to maintain website and central learning portal to enable easy access to tools, information and resources that facilitate learning across the organization
- Filing and managing training paper forms
- Learning Management System (LMS):
- Partner with Learn personal and subject matter experts to improve on-the-job training activities and tools.
- Coordinate submission of training material with our Global Service Center for creation in our LMS
- Training Delivery:
- Assist with performing logistics for training events, booking and setting up classrooms and training venues
- Collaborate with Instructional Designers, training specialists, and Trainers across SSFP as appropriate to ensure resources and best practices are being consistently leveraged and results reported.
Summary of Qualifications:
- BA or BS degree preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Applications; working knowledge of databases and Learning Management Systems (LMS) is a plus
- Team-oriented approach; able to quickly and consistently establish rapport; ability to collaborate effectively with clients, team members and partners. Strong relationship builder.
- Experience in a training, learning and development role. Ability to formulate a formal project plan and track projects against it.
- Strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time. Working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Standard Operation Procedures.
- Communicate effectively and ability to work in a team environment.